TERMS & CONDITIONS TO REDEEM UPAKARMA COINS
Please read the following terms and conditions to earn and redeem your Upakarma Coins:
- The customers must register and login to www.upakarma.com.
- The registered customers can earn Upakarma Coins by purchasing only the selected products, which includes (Shilajit Resin 15g, Shilajit Resin 30g, Shilajit Gold Dust 20g, Shilajit Capsules, Kesar 1g, Kesar 2g, Afghani Kesar, Ashwagandha Capsules and Badam Rogan)
- Every product has a value of 50 coins, which means if you buy a single product, 50 coins will be automatically credited in your Upakarma account after the delivery of the product and completion of order.
- In case of return, the earned coins will be cancelled or deducted from your Upakarma Account.
- The exact value of 50 coins in INR will be of ₹25/-. (Which means 2 coins will carry a value of ₹1/-).
- The coins credited will be eligible for redemption on the entire range, only for purchasing products from our official website and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Upakarma Coins can neither be transferred into the source account nor can it be redeemed for any other services except for purchasing Upakarma Ayurveda products.
- Upakarma Coins from the family member’s, friends or relatives account cannot be combined, gifted or transferred.
- Also, these coins have a lifetime validation, so you can redeem your coins whenever you will purchase the next time from our website.
- In case of any issues or questions, feel free to contact us at 9319217217 or [email protected]
- The brand reserves the right to cancel the coins/offer at any time.