Upakarma Chyawanprash is a formulation of Ayurveda that has been used for its health benefits since ancient times. Upakarma’s Ayurvedic Chyawanprash has over 30 exotic herbs & spices, that helps in eliminating all the fatigue and immunity-related issues. It is pure & authentic. It is a unique formulation infused with the goodness of wondrous herbs which have been revered for ages.
The herbs used in our immunity booster chyawanprash are of the best quality and free from urban pollutants to help you obtain maximized health and wellness benefits. Our products are GMP, gluten-free, totally plant-based hence vegan. Buy chyawanprash online at Upakarma with the ease of few clicks.
How to Use
- Take 1 Tea spoon twice daily.
- Children (3 years & above) can eat half teaspoon twice daily.
- Can be consumed directly or with warm milk/water
- Amla – Amla is the most important ingredient of chyawanprash. It boosts the immune system, gives good skin, and improves brain function and eyesight too.
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is a miraculous herb that is known to be very powerful. It can help you in treating numerous health issues and accomplishing overall health as well.
- Hareetaki – In Ayurveda, haritaki is a common herb that can hold high significance in treating health issues that would affect humans. It is a natural remedy that can be used to treat an array of health conditions.
- Dashmul – Dashmul, ‘the 10 gems’, which comprises of Shwet, Bahu, Neem, Arka, Kumari, Pushpa, Shankhpushpi, Bibhitaki, Guduchi and Amla. It is a natural pain reliever that has analgesic and antipyretic properties.
- Cinnamon – It helps with many different conditions including heart and blood pressure, diabetes, immune system, digestion, infections such as colds and flu, pain relief (especially joint pain), bad breath, rheumatism and headaches.
- Ghrit or Ghrit – Ghee is good for improving memory and lubricates the connective tissue. Ghee makes the body flexible and, in small doses, is tridoshic.
Along with these major ingredients, 25+ other herbs and herbal extracts are used to make Upakarma Chyawanprash.
- Boost Immunity
- Cleanses Digestive System
- Anti Oxidant Properties
Q- 1) Can we take Chyawanprash during summers
Ans – Yes, it can be taken during all seasons.
Q-2) What are the benefits of taking Chyawanprash?
Ans – It is a natural immunity booster and even helps improve strength and stamina. Also, it helps cleanse the digestive system and flush out all the toxins form the body.
Q-3) Does it contains Amla extract?
Ans – Yes, it contains pure amla extracts which is an ultimate source of vitamin C.
Q-4) Is it safe to have Chyawanprash daily?
Ans – Yes, it is safe to have Chyawanprash daily.
Q-5) Is it vegan?
Ans – Yes, as it is purely plant based it is considered as a vegan product.
Upakarma Chyawanprash – Enriched with 30 Plus Ayurvedic Herbs to Boost Immunity & Strength – 500g
Thank you Upakarma for best product
Best quality product
Highly recommended product.
Have it with Luke warm water or milk. Loved it