- EXCELLENT HAIR GROWTH PROPERTIES: Onion’s rich antibacterial properties along help keep your scalp healthy and free of infection, promoting hair growth. It stimulates your scalp and improves the circulation of blood, resulting in follicles that are well-nourished.
- PERFECT HERBAL BLEND WITH AMLA & BRAHMI: When blended together they work miraculously to help strengthen the scalp and hair, reduce premature pigment loss from hair or greying, stimulate hair growth, reduce hair loss and prevents dandruff and dry scalp. Gives relaxation of the scalp and reduces stress.
- ESSENTIAL NATURAL HERBS AND OILS: Upakarma Ayurveda Onion shampoo for hair growth is formulated with 10 essential ingredients known to significantly boost hair growth. It immediately lubricates your hair follicles and scalp bed. It nourishes your locks while also provides intense hydration.
- BOOSTS HAIR GROWTH: Onion Oil by Upakarma Ayurveda , reduces hair fall and promotes growth of lost hair.
- ADDS STRENGTH & SHINE: Full of nature’s goodness, a blend of nourishing oils such as Black Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Amla Oil, Jojoba Oil, etc. makes hair strong from the inside & shinier on the outside.
- NOURISHES SCALP: Bhringraj Oil is known to nourish the scalp. Rich in Vitamin D, Almond Oil provides nutrition to scalp, making hair healthier and stronger.
How to Use
- Apply a generous amount of Onion hair oil on your scalp.
- Massage gently, leave it overnight or for few hours.
- Wet hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Apply generous amount of onion shampoo into wet hair and scalp.
- Massage well and rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Red Onion Seed Oil
- Argan Oil
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Decyl Glucoside
- PQ – 87
- Vitamin E
- Vanilla Oil
- Bramhi Oil
- Amla Oil
- Bhringraj Oil
Combo Pack of Onion Hair Oil 200ML & Red Onion Shampoo 300ML
After using this combo for almost 2 weeks, I can confidently say that my hair actually feel better. Cherry on top- These products do not actually smell bad like onions.... they have a very earthy ayurveda type fragrance