Due to our altered lifestyle, deficient fibrous diet and dependency on allopathic medicines make us susceptible for constipation. A problem most people suffer from. One of our pioneering products, it is highly recommended as a remedy for those suffering from chronic constipation, piles, hyperacidity and other gastric problems. It is formulated from ingredients like Isabgol, Sauf, Shunthi, Harad, Mulethi etc. It helps in maintaining overall health by harmonizing digestive functions and cleanses the colon. This powdered Ayurvedic laxative comes in food grade bottle pack of net weight of 100g.
- Advised to take 2 teaspoons of LaxoBest at bedtime with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
- Consult your physician in the case of pregnancy.
Each 10G Contains
- Plantgo Ovata (Isabgol)
- Cassia Angustifolia(Sanaya)
- Terminalia chebula(harad)
- Terminalia chebula(Himaj)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra(mulethi)
- Foeniculum Vulgare(Saunf)
- Plumbago zeylanica( Chitrak)
- Operculina terpathum(Nisoth)
- Sodii Chloridum(Saindhav)
- Rose Centifolia(Gulab)
- Zingiber Officinalis(Saunth)
1. Is this product ayurvedic?
Yes, Upakarma Ayurveda LaxoBest is pure ayurvedic medicines which aim at
2. How to take this powder?
Take one to two tablespoon (as per your need) at the bed time with luke warm
3. What are the ingredients does it contain?
The key ingredients LaxoBest contains are Plantgo Ovata (Isabgol),Cassia, Angustifolia(Sanaya), Terminalia chebula(harad),Terminalia chebula(Himaj),Glycyrrhiza, Glabra (mulethi).
4. Is it in Granule or Powder Form?
This product is in powder form.