- Vitamin C has been proven by skin-care experts the world over to be one of the leading antioxidants in skin care. Its ability to smooth, softens, and even proactively diminishes the look of fine lines, age spots, and sun damage makes Vitamin C the first line of defence in skin-care.
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that not just combats dark spots, but also helps in preventing melanin production. This reduces & reverses hyper pigmentation, acne spots, dark spots, etc
- Vitamin C Face Serum is used for moisturization & nourishment, softening & smoothing and skin brightening
- Rejuvenated, Refreshed, Silky-Smooth Skin, Hyaluronic Acid is known to hold more moisture than the protein molecule, making this serum a “must-have” for long-lasting, enhanced skincare moisturization
- Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Fairness brightening serum for all skin types
- Made with all natural ingredients, it is 100% vegan, gluten-free and cruelty free. It contains no silicones, mineral oil and parabens
How to Use
- Wash Skin and Pat Dry.
- Apply 2 to 4 drops of Serum to face and neck.
- Allow it to dry, then apply moisturizer.
- Can be used once or twice a day as needed.
- Vitamin E
- Green Tea Extract
- Jojoba Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Lavender Oil
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium Glucoside
- Xanthum Gum
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
- Rosehip Oil
- Green Tea Oil