- Vitamin C has been proven by skin-care experts the world over to be one of the leading antioxidants in skin care. Its ability to smooth, softens, and even proactively diminishes the look of fine lines, age spots, and sun damage makes Vitamin C the first line of defence in skin-care.
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that not just combats dark spots, but also helps in preventing melanin production. This reduces & reverses hyper pigmentation, acne spots, dark spots, etc.
- Vitamin C Face Serum is used for moisturization & nourishment, softening & smoothing and skin brightening
- Rejuvenated, Refreshed, Silky-Smooth Skin, Hyaluronic Acid is known to hold more moisture than the protein molecule, making this serum a “must-have” for long-lasting, enhanced skincare moisturization
- Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Fairness brightening serum for all skin types
- Made with all natural ingredients, it is 100% vegan, gluten-free and cruelty free. It contains no silicones, mineral oil and parabens
How to Use
- Wash Skin and Pat Dry.
- Apply 2 to 4 drops of Serum to face and neck.
- Allow it to dry, then apply moisturizer.
- Can be used once or twice a day as needed.
- Vitamin E
- Green Tea Extract
- Jojoba Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Lavender Oil
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium Glucoside
- Xanthum Gum
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
- Rosehip Oil
- Green Tea Oil
Vitamin C Face Serum – Restore and Renews Skin with Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera – 30ML
I really like the product. The packaging is also good.
I have used Vitamin C Serum of other brands in the past, but they always have a strong chemically smell which i hate. But this Upakarma Ayurveda Serum has a very good fragrance with little citric kind of smell.
It actually works. My dark spots have reduced a lot and now my skin has a natural glow.
Natural products really do work.
I am happy to finally get the glow I alsys wished for... 🙂
Thankyou Upakarma for this wonderful ayurvedic serum
Really good product. My skin looks brighter.