- Orders once placed, the same are not eligible for cancellation.
However, in certain exceptional cases where the order has been cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order through our website (www.upakarma.com ), the company may accept the cancellation request.
The acceptance of cancellation would depend upon the shipment of the product. If the shipment has been affected before cancellation i.e. within 24 hours itself, the cancellation would be allowed only after deduction of shipment charges or any other statutory charge as are applicable on the company. In no case cancellation of order would be accepted after 24 hours of placing the order. For more information please contact our customer care.
2. A refund can take up to 15 working days from the time the refund request has been approved. A customer will be informed about the refund via email.
3. Upakarma Ayurveda might have to cancel certain orders which are out of reach or difficult to ship. Upakarma Ayurveda reserves the right, to refuse/ cancel / deny any order for any reason.
4. Upakarma Ayurveda reserves its rights to cancel orders due to limitations on quantities of products available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
5. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction or a transaction that defies the terms and conditions of using the Website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders with/ without providing any notification to you.
6. Upakarma Ayurveda Pvt Ltd reserves the right to ask for proof of identification of the customer at the time of delivery. Failure to provide the same, can lead to cancellation of the order.
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY AND PROCEDURE
- If the product delivered is damaged or wrong product is delivered
If a product is damaged during delivery to customer, or wrong article is delivered for any reason, it is important for the buyer to contact Upakarma Ayurveda immediately and inform the customer service agents about the damage or wrong product delivered. To reach out our customer care you can call on our helpline number provided on the Upakarma Ayurveda Website (www.upakarma.com) or you can write us too on our E-mail ID i.e. [email protected]. It is highly suggested to our customers to take pictures & records video while opening the product packaging.
2. It is imperative and mandatory for each customer to inform the company about the damaged or wrong product within 24 hours from the time the damaged or wrong product has been delivered otherwise no return / exchange will be entertained.
3. We do NOT accept any returns that are sent to us directly. You need to lodge return/ exchange request for which you will be provided return/exchange ticket and against which the return / exchange will be processed.
4. The procedure for return / exchange is provided below,
- On receiving the customer request for return / exchange, the customer care will contact you and will inquire for the preliminary information about the damage or wrong product delivered. The details may include the following;
- Damaged Product Images
- Wrong Product delivered Images
- Packaging Images
- or any other information as may be required.
2. After reviewing the details as mentioned above, our customer care will convey whether the return / exchange request can be taken forward or not.
a) Please mail your shipment details the day when you have dispatched your damaged or wrong product
b) If the return / exchange request is accepted by our customer care the same will be forwarded to companies concerned team and you will be asked to send the product for physical verification.
c) Once your product is received and verified by our concerned team, the status of your return / exchange will be conveyed to you in 24 hour.
d) The replacement of your product will take at least 15 days from the day damaged product has been received by us.
e) Key points to be taken care of while you are returning your products
1) The product needs to be returned in the original packaging box.
2) The product serial number should not be tempered
3) The product composition should not be altered
4) The label, cartons and other ancillary things attached with the product and its packaging should be sent along with the product.
5) Also, in some case the free gift is included as a part of the item order and needs to be returned along with the originally delivered product. Please note that the free gift needs to be returned back with its original packaging and its seals, labels and barcodes intact.
6) Wherever it is found or becomes apparent that the defects or claims made by customer are false and devoid of any truth, the claims would be rejected and all the shipping charges will be debited to the customer and product will be returned accordingly.
3. No return or Exchange would be allowed in the following cases
- No return / exchange would be provided if the product sought to be returned is a free product provided by Upakarma Ayurveda.
- No return / exchange will be provided where Customer refused to collect the delivery; or where our channel partners for delivery has, made adequate delivery attempts, but in each case the attempts remain unsuccessful.
- No return / exchange will be provided where Customer wasn’t available during the stipulated delivery attempts on the mentioned address or where the address mentioned was wrong and incorrect.
- The delivery address was wrong incorrect unreachable.
- Upakarma Ayurveda will not be held responsible for any damage caused after delivery of the product to the customer and in such cases no return/exchange will be provided.
4. We do not entertain any refund related request where exchange can be provided.
The customer should note that return / exchange of product is a matter of company’s internal policy and the same would depend on case to case basis with the prior approval of company. The Upakarma Ayurveda Private Limited reserves exclusive rights to entertain the return / exchange of product or not.
5. Notification of changes in the Cancellation, Returns and Refunds Policy
We keep our Cancellation, Returns and Exchange Policy under review to make sure it is up to date and accurate. Any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. We reserve the right to change or update this Policy at any time without any prior intimation to you. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on our Website. You are required to review the Policy regularly to keep yourself abreast of the changes, if any.
6. Contact Information
In the rare case that you are not satisfied with the quality of our customer support service, we welcome you to drop an email to [email protected] so as to allow us to look into the issue and address the same on a case-by-case basis or call our customer care Call our customer care 1800-102-1474.