Kesar is known as Saffron or Zafran which is derived from an autumn-flowering plant known as Crocus sativus. It is one of the most renowned spices and even the most expensive spices in the world. Apart from being a fancy food additive, it holds a mélange of health and beauty benefits.
How to use
- Take 2-3 threads of kashmiri Kesar
- Dip saffron threads in 20 ml of lukewarm water/milk for at least 15-20 minutes
- Use this mixture for seasoning the dish or milk
- Serving kashmiri Kesar 2 times in a day
- Crocus Sativus
1.Does it help in boosting immunity?
Yes, Upakarma Kesar helps in boosting immunity.
2. Does it help in treating acne?
Yes, Upakarma Kesar helps in treating acne. Its herbal properties helps in reducing acne and dullness of skin.
3. Does it help in blemishes?
Yes, Upakarma Kesar helps in blemishes (imperfections on the skin like dark spots).
4. Does it help to improves skin?
Yes, Upakarma Kesar helps to improves skin. It reduces dark circles, acne and blemishes making it look young and fresh.