Decreasing sperm count levels has become a big concern amongst all men throughout the world. But why has this started becoming a global issue? This can be attributed largely due to unhealthy lifestyle habits and negative influences. In this blog, we aim to provide you with several effective methods to increase your sperm count level and address this global concern.
Importance Of Healthy Sperm Count?
Male fertility is strongly dependent on adequate sperm count. By “sperm count “, we mean the absolute number of sperm cells found in the sample. The usual sperm count is 15 to 200 million sperm cells per milliliter of seminal fluid. It is important to maintain a healthy sperm count because it directly influences the chances of successfully fertilizing an egg and achieving pregnancy. Low sperm could be a result of lifestyle choices, hormonal imbalances, inherited factors, and underlying health conditions. It is beneficial to live well, manage stress, and consider natural remedies like Shilajit which might help in improving male fertility and overall reproductive health.
Lifestyle Factors Affecting Sperm Count
There are a lot of factors affecting sperm count such as environmental factors, and medical issues. However, here we are referring to those lifestyle factors that affect sperm count –
- Smoking – Cigarette smoking not only affects your lungs but also has a significant impact on your sperm count. The toxin chemicals in tobacco can damage the sperm quality which might result in abnormalities and impaired fertility. Quitting smoking can improve your chances of conception significantly.
- Alcohol Consumption – While occasional alcohol consumption is acceptable, excessive alcohol consumption can affect male fertility. It affects hormone production and reduces the amount of testosterone needed for testicular growth. Also, alcohol can negatively affect sperm production.
- Drug Use – The use of hazardous drugs such as marijuana, and anabolic steroids lowers sperm count. These medications can disrupt hormonal balance, restrict sperm production, and reduce sperm motility. Making informed decisions about drugs is critical to your reproductive health therefore always consult experts before using any drug.
- Obesity – Sustaining an optimal weight is paramount in increasing male fertility. The presence of excessive body fat can substantially reduce testosterone levels. Incorporating regular physical activity into your routine and embracing a well-balanced, nourishing diet are pivotal elements towards the production of healthy sperm production.
- Chronic Stress – Chronic stress affects fertility. When we’re stressed, our bodies respond by producing cortisol, a stress hormone that affects hormone regulation and so does affect sperm production. Find positive ways to manage stress, such as exercise, relaxation techniques, meditation, or participating in activities you enjoy to support your fertility health.
Nutrition – Eating a balanced diet rich in essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals is important for sperm production. The intake of nutrients such as zinc, folate and antioxidants can affect sperm production and quality, therefore, try to include fiber-rich foods and natural supplements such as Shilajit in your diet to enhance reproductive efficiency .
What Is Shilajit?
Sourced from the high altitude mountains globally, Shilajit stands as a remarkable ayurvedic medicine. Developed over centuries, this natural resin has incredible potential. Abundant in fulvic & humic acid and rich in minerals, Shilajit offers a myriad of benefits for the body, enhancing performance and stamina. This potent compound is packed with over 84 essential minerals, and it proves itself as an optimal supplement for men, fostering overall health and vitality. From bolstering strength and stamina to increasing cognitive abilities, Shilajit offers a multitude of health advantages to the body.
How Shilajit Can Help In Improving Sperm Count?
Shilajit, a natural substance derived from the high altitude mountains, has been found to offer potential benefits in enhancing male fertility and increasing sperm quality. Some benefits of shilajit in increasing sperm count are –
- Rich in Antioxidants – Shilajit is rich in antioxidants, such as fulvic acid, that help combat oxidative stress. By neutralizing harmful free radicals, it helps protect sperm cells from damage and preserves their health and viability.
- Hormonal Balance – Shilajit has been shown to support healthy testosterone levels, a hormone crucial for sperm production. By promoting adequate testosterone production, Shilajit directly contributes to improving sperm count and quality.
- Enhanced Sperm Motility – Sperm motility refers to the ability of sperm to travel towards an egg. It is determined by the quality of sperm produced by a male. Shilajit appears to boost sperm motility. This also promotes fertility and improves a person’s general sexual health.
- Boosts Sperm Count – Shilajit has been cherished for centuries for its potential to increase sperm count. By incorporating Shilajit into your daily routine, you can provide a significant boost to your sperm count, empowering them on their quest for fertilization.
- Improves Sperm Quality – The quality of sperm directly impacts their ability to fertilize an egg. Shilajit can contribute to improving sperm quality by enhancing their morphology, ensuring they possess the ideal shape and structure necessary for successful conception.
- Boosts Testosterone Levels – Testosterone is the key hormone responsible for sperm production and overall reproductive health. Shilajit has been shown to naturally stimulate testosterone production, promoting optimal sperm development and function.
- Supports Reproductive Well-being – Shilajit not only focuses on sperm health but also supports the overall reproductive well-being of men. It works properly by nourishing the reproductive system and promotes healthy hormonal balance.
So, if you’re seeking a natural way to support your sperm health, Shilajit may just be the answer you’ve been searching for.
Link Between Testosterone And Sperm Count
There is an indisputable link between testosterone and sperm count. Testosterone, generally known as the “male hormone,” is essential for sperm formation. It helps in sperm development ensuring optimum production and better sperm quality. When testosterone levels are balanced, our body produces a sufficient amount of sperm, which contributes to a healthy sperm count. However, testosterone abnormalities can disrupt this vicious process, potentially leading to a decrease in sperm count. As a result, keeping appropriate testosterone levels is critical for reproductive success.
How Does Shilajit Help In Boosting Testosterone Levels?
Shilajit is a powerful natural substance packed with over 84 essential minerals and antioxidants This wonderful blend not only enhances energy, endurance and physical performance but also helps to increase testosterone levels. Research shows that regular consumption of shilajit is associated with increased testosterone levels, which in turn is directly related to sperm count so adding shilajit to your routine can help increase sperm count.
Recommended Dosage Of Shilajit
To achieve remarkable outcomes, Begin by taking a pea-sized portion of shilajit resin and dissolving it in 150-250 ml of milk or lukewarm water. Give it a thorough stir before partaking. For optimal results, consume it twice a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Shilajit is an excellent natural supplement for improving sperm count and overall reproductive health. Its powerful mineral, antioxidant, helps in boosting testosterone levels, increases sperm production, and improves sperm quality. So, Increase your chances of successful fertilization by incorporating Shilajit into your daily regimen
It’s critical to remember that each person has a unique body type, and the way chemicals interact might vary from person to person. It is best to avoid shilajit if you are pregnant or have an excess of iron in your body. It is advised to discontinue the use of shilajit if you encounter symptoms such as dizziness, increased heart rate, or skin rashes. When it comes to your health, it’s always a good idea to visit a healthcare practitioner before introducing any substances into your everyday routine.