Buy almond oil online at Upakarma Ayurveda. It is a multi-purpose oil that can be used as a massage oil, helps to refresh the body and relieves stress. The almond oil helps in stimulating blood flow and increases oxygen supply to the hair follicle. It can also be used as a natural face scrub by mixing almond oil with fine sugar.
Sweet almond oil is the kind that better suits the skin. The almond Rogan oil contains nutrients like vitamin A, Vitamin E, Omega-3 fatty acids, and zinc. The oil benefits in stimulating the production of new skin cells and smooth fine lines. The antioxidant properties can help prevent cell damages and reduce damages caused by UV rays on the skin. Zinc is an essential nutrient for curing acne and other facial scars.
How to use
- For Hair and Body: Gently massage into scalp, body, massage gently all over the body
- For Nasal: Instill 2 drops in each nostril
- Infant body massage: It can be used as a baby massage oil.
- For face: It can be mixed with Kesar, sugar and milk to make an all natural facial scrub or a face pack
- Prunus amygdalus (Oil)
- Helps reduce dark circles and puffiness under eyes.
- Hydrates and soften the skin.
- Helps protect from sun damage.
- Reduces dark spots, scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Provide deep nourishment to the hair and scalp.
- Boosts hair growth and makes your hair extra strong and shiny.
Q. 1) Can Almond Rogan Oil be used for facial massage and under the eyes?
Ans. Yes, almond Rogan oil can be used for both facial massages and also used under the eyes to lighten dark circles.
Q. 2) Can Almond Rogan Oil be used to reduce dark circles?
Ans. Yes, almond Rogan oil contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which help to lighten the dark circles under your eyes and also reduces under-eye puffiness.
Q. 3) Can Badam Rogan be used during a cold and blocked nose?
Ans. Yes, add a few drops of Upakarma Ayurveda Badam Rogan oil through the nasal dropper and get relief from blocked nose and cold.
Q. 4) Can Almond Rogan oil be used as hair oil?
Ans. Yes, Upakarma Ayurveda’s badam Rogan oil for hair improves hair health. Massaging almond oil on hair will strengthen the scalp and make hair shiny and smooth.
Q. 5) Is it ok to use this on baby skin?
Ans. Yes, almond oil is rich in vitamin E, and it is safe to use as a massage oil for babies. Gently massage the almond oil on the baby’s body to get healthy skin and moisture. For premature babies, gentle massage will improve their skin thickness and strength. If you are looking to buy almond oil online, then do check out Upakarma Ayurveda.
Upakarma Sweet Almond/Badam Rogan Oil 100 ML
Good for my skin enhancement
I must say it's an real and pure badam rogan.
Superb quality. My mommy liked it ☺️
This is good product
100% pure quality