Kesar, also known as Saffron, and is derived from a plant called Crocus sativus. Due to its mélange of benefits and its numerous uses, Kesar is one of the most expensive spices in the world. Kesar (Saffron) promotes learning and memory retention. It is useful in treating old age-related mental impairment. Its herbal properties are used to treat problems like asthma and improve eyesight.
How to use
- Take 2-3 threads of Kesar
- Dip saffron threads in 20 ml of lukewarm water of milk for at least 15-20 minutes
- Use this mixture for seasoning the dish or milk
- Serving Kesar 2 times in a day
- Crocus Sativus
1.Does it help in boosting immunity?
Yes, Upakarma Kesar helps in boosting immunity.
2. Does it help in treating acne?
Yes, Upakarma Kesar helps in treating acne. Its herbal properties helps in reducing acne and dullness of skin.
3. Does it help in blemishes?
Yes, Upakarma Kesar helps in blemishes (imperfections on the skin like dark spots).
4. Does it help to improves skin?
Yes, Upakarma Kesar helps to improves skin. It reduces dark circles, acne and blemishes making it look young and fresh.
Combo Pack of Kashmiri Kesar 2g & Afghani Kesar 1g
I love this combo of kesar, i have been using it for almost 2 months and really satisfied with it.