Kesar, also known as Saffron, and is derived from a plant called Crocus sativus. Due to its mélange of benefits and its numerous uses, Kesar is one of the most expensive spices in the world. Kesar (Saffron) promotes learning and memory retention. Each of our jars contains 1g Kesar and also is useful in treating old age-related mental impairment. Its herbal properties are used to treat problems like asthma and improve eyesight.
How to use
- Take 2-3 threads of Kashmiri Kesar
- Dip saffron threads in 20 ml of lukewarm water/milk for at least 15-20 minutes
- Use this mixture for seasoning the dish or milk
- Serving kashmiri Kesar 2 times in a day
- Mix a 1 sachet of Shilajit Tea in 120ml of hot water.
- Drink twice a day or as directed by physician.
- Crocus Sativus
- Safed musli