Kesar, also known as Saffron, and is derived from a plant called Crocus sativus. Due to its mélange of benefits and its numerous uses, Kesar is one of the most expensive spices in the world. Kesar (Saffron) promotes learning and memory retention. Each of our jars contains 1g Afghani Kesar and also is useful in treating old age-related mental impairment. Its herbal properties are used to treat problems like asthma and improve eyesight.
How to use
- Take 2-3 threads of Afghani Kesar
- Dip saffron threads in 20 ml of lukewarm water of milk for at least 15-20 minutes
- Use this mixture for seasoning the dish or milk
- Serving Afghani Kesar 2 times in a day
- Crocus Sativus
1.Does it help in boosting immunity?
Yes, Upakarma Kesar helps in boosting immunity.
2. Does it help in treating acne?
Yes, Upakarma Kesar helps in treating acne. Its herbal properties helps in reducing acne and dullness of skin.
3. Does it help in blemishes?
Yes, Upakarma Kesar helps in blemishes (imperfections on the skin like dark spots).
4. Does it help to improves skin?
Yes, Upakarma Kesar helps to improves skin. It reduces dark circles, acne and blemishes making it look young and fresh.
Upakarma Pure, Natural, Finest A++ Grade Afghani Kesar/Saffron 1g – Pack of 2
I am in love with this Afghani kesar. The smell is soo rejuvenating. The smell itself indicates how high the quality of this Kesar is. I totally totally recommend this product.