Upakarma Ayurveda presents the pure ancient Gulaab jal in a modern form. The rose water is made with an ancient technique of steam distillation. This pure rose water is formulated using vibrant and fresh rose petals. It can be used as a face toner, makeup remover, facial mist, and base for a face pack. Rose water helps soothe the skin and make it glow naturally. Rose water by Upakarma Ayurveda is available in its purest form and is used as a remedy for skin related infections and ailments. The rose water comes in a spray bottle, to make it travel friendly allowing you to refresh your skin anytime anywhere.
Rose Water by Upakarma Ayurveda helps to get the gunk out of the pores and deeply hydrates and refreshes the skin. It is a natural toner that helps in tightening and minimizing the pores. It is an excellent cleansing agent that helps to remove all the dust and grime from the skin, helps in reducing acne. A refreshing spray of rose water helps soothe any skin irritation and reduces redness. It is a non-sticky and hydrating formula that helps to brighten, rejuvenate and restore the lost moisture of the skin. Free from any added colours or preservatives. It is a gender-neutral product that can be used by both women and men. It can be used as a toner, mixed into face packs or can be used as a makeup fixer. It is a GMP certified product that is safe and suitable for all skin types.
How to use
You can use the gulaab jal for two main purposes – to hydrate your skin and for make-up removal.
Hydrate your skin using gulaab jal –
- Spray a generous amount of Upakarma Ayurveda’s rose water directly on to your face, let it get absorbed into the skin to keep your skin hydrated and refreshed.
- Keep your eyes closed when spraying directly to your face.
- Always place the bottle a few inches away from your face.
Use Rose Water for make-up removal
- Spray Upakarma Ayurveds’s rose water on a cotton swab and gently cleanse your face.
- It will remove traces of make-up and dirt
For best results, buy rose water from Upakarma Ayurveda and use it twice a day a day.
- Fresh Rose Petals
- Helps to remove dust and grime, freshens up the skin.
- Hydrates and balances the pH level of the skin.
- Helps minimize the pores.
- Brightens up the skin.
- Cleanse, refresh and soothes the skin.
- Can be used as an aftershave by men to soothe skin irritation
Can be used as an aftershave by men to soothe skin irritation
- Upakarma Ayurveda’s Rose water is made from vibrant and fresh rose petals to freshen up the skin.
- Steam-distilled and pure form of rose water in a spray bottle, easy to apply and carry.
- Hydrates and soothes the skin.
- Natural pore tightening toner.
- Revives and brightens dull skin.
- No added colours or preservatives.
Q-1) What happens if I apply rose water daily?
Ans. Regular use of Upakarma Ayurveda’s rose water will help your skin get rid of extra oil and prevent problems like pimples, whiteheads and blackheads. Rose water has soothing properties. Using it as skin toner is better than using chemical-based toners.
Q-2) How many times can I use rose water in a day?
Ans. Rose water can be used to hydrate your skin, as a makeup remover, like a moisturiser and more. For best results, buy rose water online from Upakarma Ayurveda and use it twice a day after cleansing your face or to moisturise your skin.
Q-3) Should I wash our face after applying rose water?
Ans. No, just let the rose water naturally dry on your skin. It will help your skin to be clean and hydrated.
Upakarma Ayurveda Rose Water 120ML – Gulab Jal – Pack of 1
Refreshing and rejuvenating for skin. This is my go to product for quite a long time.
Makes skin soft and supple. It is a real TONER in my budget.
Works well for oily and acne prone skin.
Love this Rose Water as a Toner after I wash my makeup off.
Can use it in many ways. my fav