Onion Hair Oil helps nourish the scalp, leave hair soft and healthy. It is safe for colored and chemically treated hair. This product can revitalize dead scalp cells, strengthen new hair growth, reduce shedding of hair, and acts as a natural cleanser by unclogging the pores on your scalp. Onion oil can also help prevent hair loss by keeping your scalp healthy. This ayurvedic onion hair oil is suitable for all types of hair and is cent per cent safe for everyday use.
- BOOSTS HAIR GROWTH: Onion oil, reduces hair fall and promotes the growth of lost hair.
- ADDS STRENGTH & SHINE: Full of nature’s goodness, this blend of nourishing oils makes hair strong from the inside & shinier on the outside.
- NOURISHES SCALP: Bhringraj Oil is known to nourish the scalp. Rich in Vitamin D, Almond Oil provides nutrition to the scalp. A healthy scalp means healthy hair.
- SAFE FOR CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR:Made from all–natural ingredients, the Onion hair oil does not cause any harm & is suitable for all hair types. It is also safe for coloured or chemically treated hair.
- NATURAL & TOXIN FREE : Onion Hair Oil is made from 100% natural ingredients and contains powerful antioxidants that act as a shield to protect your hair from harmful UV rays. It is completely free of Sulfates, Paraben, SLS, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Colors & Synthetic Fragrance.
How to Use
- Apply a generous amount of Onion hair oil on your scalp.
- Massage the scalp gently. Make sure to use only your fingertips for a relaxing yet effective scalp massage.
- Work your way across the scalp to cover all areas with the hairl oil.
- Leave it overnight or for few hours.
- If you are comfortable with a gentle hot steam, then go for hot-towel treatment, which you can easily do at home.
- For best result wash your hair with Upakarma Ayurveda onion shampoo.
- Red Onion Seed Oil
- Black Seed Oil
- Argan Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Macadamia Nut Oil
- Castor Oil
- Amla Extract
- Bhringraj Extract
- Neem Oil
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- Hibiscus Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
1. Is onion oil good for hair?
Ans. Yes, it is indeed. Onion hair oil is used for centuries to treat dandruff, itchy scalp and other hair problems. The high vitamin content in onion makes this oil very beneficial for your hair.
2. Does onion oil regrow hair?
Ans. Onion oil has several beneficial properties that help in hair regrowth and provide nourishment to the scalp. It also prevents premature hair fall, thus keeping the hair roots strong.
3. Which is the best onion oil for hair?
Ans. Onion Hair Oil with 12 Essential Oils at Upakarma is the best onion oil. IT is because this oil is a blend of all-natural extracts and oils which are beneficial for hair. What more you can ask for? Buy onion oil online with the ease of a few clicks at Upakarma.
Upakarma Onion Hair Oil with 12 Essential Oils – Complete Hair Nourishment – 200ML
Quality is awesome. First of all, I ordered the product because one of my siblings is using it and Alston suggested me to go for this product once.When I apply it on my hair, softness of the oil feels awesome. Fragrance of the product is awesome. Doesn't smells like onions... I am using since then. My growth rate of hair also increased and hair fall rate decreased. Thanks to them for nice product.
My hair fall rate has gone low using it & i will continue to do so in future as well.
Then I applied this Upakarma hair oil and it worked great. Oil is not heavy and even if I apply often my hair seems to be light and it's easy to comb(when we apply oil hair does not look good like when taking head bath.
I like how this product doesn't give me an oily and greasy feel, it aids moisture and hydration which gives me immediate effects.
I tried this on my hair, and noticed immediate improvement. I have had damaged damaged hair since I colored it repeatedly, and this gave me an immediate feel , and moisture to my hair!